Which Membership is Right for Me?
For exisiting IACP Members, please confirm or upgrade your membership for continued IACP benefits! Renewals will be completed on our new membership platform at iacp.us.hivebrite.com.
Along with your renewal, please consider:
- Making a Donation to one of IACP's Funds
- A Canine Professional Journal Subscription
- Becoming an IACP Legislative Watchdog
- Updating your social media accounts
- Joining IACP's Members-Only Facebook Group
How to use the IACP Logo
Guidelines for approved use of the IACP Logo:
- Corporate Members: Corporate members have the right to use the IACP logo on corporate materials, including, but not limited to packaging, vehicles, websites, business cards and letterhead. The correct logo shall include the words “Corporate Member”.
- Professional and Associate Members: Professional and Associate members of the IACP may use the IACP logo on personal materials including, but not limited to, packaging, vehicles, websites, business cards and letterhead.
- Affiliate Members: Affiliate members may only use the IACP Logo as a link on a website page.
For Corporate Membership Or Sponsorship please go to Sponsors.